Learn how SiFive RISC-V SoCs offer designers a powerful, flexible and affordable path to develop high performance IoT devices.
In this webinar, attendees will learn about the opportunities made possible by SiFive’s RISC-V processors and development platform, challenges in securing IoT devices, why effective security is difficult to implement for many IoT devices, and the ever-expanding threat landscape as technology and the sophistication of hackers advances.
IoT security experts from SiFive and SecureRF cover:
- An overview of the security imperative in the IoT
- The important difference between secure devices and securing data and communication between devices
- An introduction to SiFive E-series cores and the HiFive Freedom Everywhere platform and how they are useful in IoT applications
- An introduction to DesignShare program and how it can address the cost and complexity traditionally associated with building new SoCs
- Benefits of SiFive / SecureRF collaboration for RISC-V developers
- How designers can easily add security to SiFive SoC designs with security solutions pre-integrated into the DesignShare platform
Fill out the form to get the webinar replay and slides.