Identification & authentication solution that meets the easy-to-deploy, low-power requirements of IoT edge nodes.
IoT security issue are well known, but not easily addressed. Most security tools use methods that are not well-suited for the low resource 8-,16- or 32- bit devices that are the foundation of the IoT today. These security methods are typically computationally intensive—putting excessive time-to-compute and energy burden on battery-powered devices. SecureRF methods directly address these issues, and this webinar explains how.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of common device-level security and methods for identification and authentication in use today
- Challenges associated with common methods including scalability issues, performance challenges and the threat of quantum attacks
- An introduction to SecureRF security methods that can easily run on a 16-bit processor, in software, without accelerators or additional processor support
- Why the ultra-low power RL78 MCUs are ideally suited for implementing SecureRF's security solution while minimizing system power requirements and maximizing battery life
- A demonstration of SecureRF methods on the RL78 highlighting the speed and resource advantages of SecureRF methods versus legacy methods based on ECC
Fill out the form at the right to watch the on-demand webinar.